Thanks to all who helped yesterday at the working bee. Great weather, long hours but boy what a difference it makes – even if you can only do an hour it all helps. Big ups to all of you! Check out the photos to see what’s been happening.
- It was an early start for the builders working our new toilet block. Evan had a great team of guys putting up walls and completing the framing.
- Another team had plants to go in and that meant using the rotary hoe to create a garden first. Who knew clay pans can make spades bounce back in your hands! No wonder the rotary hoe operator had a big workout. As did the diligent gardeners.
- Gerard and helpers got the long box hive moved and that was no mean feat.
- Lawns were moved and plants watered.
- Last working bee the painting preparation had been, in the most part done. Just wait till you see the container with it’s new coat of paint, it looks magnificent!