This coming Saturday is a Working Bee you might like to attend as a good club member.
The following jobs need to be attended:
- Toilet hand rail and skirting to be painted and towel hooks and door stops fixed in place.
- Connect water pipe to toilet tank system.
- Prepare dining table area.
- Signage and plastic cover on notice board needs to be removed using supplied heat gun (or bring your own) and meth’s.
- Finish with a light sand of 250 grit. When done I will paint the whole board with 379 anti-graffiti urethane.
- Water Irrigation to be added to.
- Planting Borage and other plants.
Contact El Domo Gordon 0275389568 for further info.
So Roll Up, Roll Up and enjoy a cuppa tea and a natter with fellow members, and a wee bit o work!