We do have running costs and overheads as you would expect, but the main purpose of our annual subscription fee is to help the Club continue to provide these services now and into the future. A Club is only ever as strong as it members, so please join us and get involved as much – or as little – as you can.
$40.00 per year
Joining or maintaining your membership in our Club is as easy as 1, 2,3. Simply follow the steps below and we’ll take care of the rest:
- Download the Membership form from here
- Fill in your details and email the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a payment for $40.00 using one of the following payment methods:
- By cheque. Please send a cheque for $40.00 payable to Christchurch Hobbyist Beekeepers’ Club the Club Treasurer, c/o 28 Fairway Drive, Shirley Christchurch 8061, phone 3863366. Please write your telephone number on the back of the cheque.
- By internet banking. Please make a payment for $40.00 into the Club’s bank account, number 03 – 0767 – 0323307 – 00. Please put your telephone number in the reference field when you make the payment.
- By over the counter deposit at any branch of the Westpac Bank. Again, our bank account number is 03 – 0767 – 0323307 – 00. Please put your telephone number in the reference field when you make the payment.
Our membership year runs from 1st July until 30th June the following year.
Please note that we ask existing members to pay their subscription for each new membership year by the close of business on 30th June in the preceding membership year. This makes it easier for the club to manage the administration of its membership database and make financial plans for the year ahead.
Of course, new members are welcome to join the club at any stage during the membership year. Please follow the steps above to join or contact a member of the Committee if you require any further information.