- This event has passed.
Beginners Course Part 2
September 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$50
2 day Beginners’ Beekeeping Course
22 July & 9 Sept 2023 – 9:00 – 4:00
- What do you need to know before you begin
- Your legal requirements
- Where’s best for your hives
- The time it takes to beekeep
- Plants to grow
- Diseases and downsides
Part Two: Building and creating the hive and equipment you need
- Build your hive
- Learn how to maintain it
- The best tools to use and why
- Products you need and what you do with them and where to buy them
- Clubs and organisations locally and nationally that will support you
Cost $50 for members- non-club members $95.00.
Prepay to register using the Club’s bank account,
Number 03 – 0767 – 0323307 – 00
Remember to put your name and BEECOURSE in the details and contact Kerry Kearney to confirm 021 120 0135
Additional contacts for details of the course are the tutors:
Gordon N 027 538 9568 or Jeff R 021 073 4148.